The Esplanade building at Observation Rise is closest to the beachfront and a ground floor apartment with a 66m2 courtyard plus ocean views is now available for sale.
This three bedroom, two bathroom apartment is spacious and perfect for entertaining. The proximity to Scarborough Beach and ocean views are a major drawcard but the large west-facing courtyard is a key selling point.
This apartment is well presented or can be completely renovated throughout to suit your own taste and style. The size, location and views are hard to beat plus you have access to all the resort style amenities on offer – only at Observation Rise!
Apartment features include:
- 133m2 of internal living area plus 66m2 courtyard;
- Spacious kitchen which is ideal for entertaining;
- Three large bedrooms all with built-in wardrobes;
- Ensuite in the master bedroom plus separate spa bath;
- Views of the ocean from the master suite;
- Guest bathroom with shower and toilet;
- Laundry with provision for washer and dryer, plus generous storage;
- Generous ground floor courtyard with views of Scarborough Beach;
- Two undercover (side-by-side) car bays plus car park storeroom;
- Secure carpark and building access using personalised fobs.
Additional lifestyle amenities on offer in Observation Rise include:
- Outdoor lagoon pool with sandy beach and sun lounges;
- Indoor heated pool and spa;
- Full equipped gymnasium and sauna;
- Full and half court tennis courts with barbecue facilities;
- On-site facilities manager and night time security patrol;
- Multiple public access ways to Scarborough Beach and the foreshore;
- Easy ‘lock up and leave lifestyle’ on the beach.
The recently completed $60m transformation of the Scarborough foreshore and the new $26m Scarborough Beach pool provide exciting opportunities for both residents and investors.
Move in and enjoy life on the beach or rent your apartment (long or short term) via the experienced team at Observation Rise Realty. Apartments of this quality can command up to $315+ per night (short term) in peak season.