This sophisticated and stylish three bedroom apartment at Observation Rise has been renovated throughout to a high standard and has been exceptionally well maintained. The property is generous in size and offers all the features you need for a very comfortable retirement or relaxed, coastal lifestyle.
Property highlights include:
- Fourth floor position with ocean and lagoon pool views;
- 142m2 of living area with a 10m2 balcony;
- Sheltered position from the sea-breeze providing year-round use of the balcony;
- Ocean views from the living areas, balcony and master bedroom;
- Fully renovated kitchen with stone benchtops, large island bench, soft-close drawers, and clever storage solutions;
- Polished flooring throughout the entry and living areas;
- Built-in display cabinetry and wine fridge in the living/dining;
- Private study in the living area which can be closed off when not in use;
- Fully renovated master bedroom and ensuite with generous storage and dressing area;
- Relaxed, spacious reading nook in the master bedroom;
- Balcony access from living areas and master suite;
- Large second and third bedrooms with walk-in/built-in wardrobes;
- Internal, renovated laundry with room for a washing machine and dryer;
- Fully renovated large guest bathroom with shower;
- Generous storage throughout including additional hallway storage;
- Two car bays in the secure car park plus a storeroom.
Additional lifestyle features on offer at Observation Rise include:
- Outdoor lagoon pool with sandy beach and sun lounges;
- Indoor heated pool and spa;
- Fully equipped gymnasium and sauna;
- Full and half court tennis courts and barbecue facilities;
- On site building manager and night time security patrol;
- Multiple public access ways to Scarborough Beach and the foreshore.
You can walk to nearby restaurants, cafes, shops and bars and make the most of Scarborough’s recent $60 million foreshore transformation including the impressive $26m Scarborough Beach Pool.