This fully furnished, three bedroom apartment is located on the fifth level of the Manning Building in Observation Rise and is the perfect place for a holiday with friends or a relaxed beachside family get-away.
It comfortably sleeps up to six people and is located in a secure complex with a wide range of resort style amenities at your fingertips.
This property is in a spectacular south-west facing position (with panoramic views of the iconic Scarborough Beach, Sunset Hill and the lifeguard tower) from your balcony and the beach, cafes, restaurants, shops, bars, public transport and more is right on your doorstep!
Apartment features include:
– Free WIFI and AppleTV so you can connect to your streaming accounts;
– Ducted heating/cooling system throughout the entire property;
– Fully equipped kitchen with open plan living/kitchen/dining;
– Three bedrooms including 1 x king, 1 x queen and 1 x twin single;
– Two bathrooms (1 x ensuite from master bedroom);
– Spa bath in master ensuite;
– Internal laundry and second bathroom;
– Generous balcony with ocean views;
– Excellent position within the complex with convenient access to all facilities;
– Two underground secure car bays.
Resort style amenities on offer at Observation Rise include:
– outdoor lagoon pool with sandy beach and sun lounges;
– indoor heated pool and spa;
– fully equipped gymnasium and sauna;
– full and half court tennis courts with barbecue facilities;
– on-site facilities manager and night time security patrol;
– Multiple public access ways to Scarborough Beach and the foreshore;
– Easy lock-up-and-leave accommodation on the beach.
The Scarborough Beach foreshore has undergone a significant $100 million+ makeover and includes an impressive selection of restaurants, cafes, bars, shops, playgrounds, skatepark and the $26m Scarborough Beach Pool. Whatever the season – this is the perfect place to holiday!
Please note the minimum stay for holiday accommodation at Observation Rise is generally 4 nights but a longer minimum stay may apply for some properties over peak periods including holidays and the festive season.