The courtyard properties surrounding the outdoor lagoon pool at Observation Rise are some the most tightly held properties in the complex and one is now hitting the market – the first time it has been offered for sale in nearly 20 years!
The courtyard properties have all the lock-up-and-leave benefits of an apartment but with the spacious advantage of a 70m2 courtyard (compared to a typical 12m2 balcony). There is room for a garden, a larger outdoor setting, room for a family to grow or simply more space to enjoy the enviable resort-style lifestyle!
The property is west-facing and maximises the afternoon sunlight and spectacular west coast sunsets. It is a beach lover’s dream and the perfect property for entertaining. The kitchen, dining and lounge are all open-plan and extend to the courtyard. The master bedroom with private ensuite and spa bath also has direct courtyard access.
There is a generous-sized second and third bedroom with BIR’s (positioned at the other end of the property to the master bedroom) plus a guest bathroom and laundry.
This property is offered with all major furnishings plus appliances including a Whirlpool fridge/freezer, Sharp microwave, Westinghouse oven, Beko dishwasher, Samsung TV, Samsung 7.5kg front loader washing machine and Fisher & Paykel dryer. It is ready to go as a fully furnished rental investment or you can transform the space and make it your own.
What’s to love?
- Panoramic views of the ocean and outdoor lagoon pool;
- Sheltered position in the centre of the complex away from traffic and car parks;
- Short stroll to beach, cafes, restaurants, foreshore, Beach Pool and more;
- Full access to all resort-style amenities including pools, sauna, tennis courts, gym and more;
- The property entry is off a spacious walkway opposite the full-court tennis court;
- Natural coloured timber floors extend through the entry and living areas;
- The living areas are spacious, relaxed and open plan;
- The improved kitchen with large island bench is a feature of the home;
- The property is positioned near reception for easy entry for guests and visitors;
- There is direct lift access from the car park to the property;
- There are two secure car bays with a separate storeroom.
This property is ready to go as a fully furnished rental investment or you can transform the space and make it your own. The options are endless with this generous property and it is an opportunity not to be missed!
- Outdoor lagoon pool with sandy beach and sun lounges;
- Indoor heated pool, spa and sauna;
- Fully equipped gymnasium;
- One full and two half court tennis courts with barbecue facilities;
- On-site building manager and night time security patrol;
- Resident herb/vegetable garden;
- Multiple public access ways to Scarborough Beach and the foreshore;
- Easy lock-up-and-leave home on the beach.
- Scarborough Primary School – 1.9kms (4 mins by car)
- Churchlands Senior High School – 6.1kms (12 mins by car)
- Mary’s Anglican Girl’s School – 2.4kms (4 mins by car)
- Hale Boy’s School – 5kms (10 mins by car)
- International School of WA/Doubleview Primary School – 3.4kms (7 mins by car)
- Luna Shopping Centre – 960m
- Brighton Road Shops – 2.5kms (4 mins by car)
- Karrinyup Shopping Centre – 4kms (6 mins by car)
- Innaloo Shopping Centre – 5kms (11 mins by car)
- Cafes, restaurants and bars – from 200m (5 mins walk)
- Scarborough Beach Pool – 1.6kms (3 mins by car)
- Hillary Marina – 10kms (15 mins by car)
- Perth CBD – 17kms (20 mins by car)
- Fremantle – 20kms (35 mins by car)
- Wembley Golf Course – 9.5kms (16 mins by car)
- Perth Airport – 30kms (30 mins by car)
- Buses, Taxis and Uber – walking distance
- Glendalough Train Station – 10 kms (15 mins by car)