This beachside apartment is a coastal lover’s dream.
Wake up and watch the ocean from your bed, set your watch by the Rottnest ferry departing Hillarys Marina and start your day with breakfast overlooking the beach.
When you get home you can burn away the frustrations of the day with a solid workout in the fully equipped Observation Rise gymnasium followed by a few leisurely laps in the indoor pool, a relaxing spa or sauna or simply unwind with your favourite glass of red on your balcony instead.
Weekends are the biggest treat. Stroll along the coast and enjoy a swim, share brunch or a coffee at one of Scarborough’s many cafes, enjoy a hit of tennis on the full or half court tennis courts with a friend or simply laze away the afternoons in the sun beside Observation Rise’s private outdoor lagoon pool with a good book.
The lifestyle and facilities are the biggest drawcards at Observation Rise and this property offers everything in spades including:
- North-west ocean views with an abundance of year-round natural light;
- 133m2 of internal living space with a generous 12m2 balcony;
- A fully renovated, designer kitchen with a large, eye-catching feature Labradorite Bianca granite island bench (imported from Madagascar), soft-close drawers, Bosch fridge/freezer, Neff microwave, oven and food warmer plus Asko dishwasher;
- Open plan study/dining and living areas;
- Large master suite with ocean views, balcony access, built-in wardrobe, spa bath and private ensuite;
- Fully renovated guest bathroom with feature basin and shower;
- Generous second and third bedrooms with built-in wardrobes;
- Large laundry with Fisher & Paykel washing machine plus Electrolux dryer;
- Two tandem car bays in the secure ground floor carpark;
- A 2m2 secure carpark storeroom;
- Access to the full range of resort-style amenities at Observation Rise including indoor and outdoor pools, gymnasium, full and half court tennis courts, spa, sauna and barbecue facilities;
- A Building Manager, nightly security patrol, secure fob access plus security cameras around the complex.
The size, location, lifestyle and potential of this property are worthy of serious consideration and the owner is ready to sell.
Contact Rebecca Farris on 0413 246 548 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for further information or to arrange a viewing.