*** FOR HOME OPENS PLEASE HEAD TO THE NORTH-WEST BEACH GATE OFF RESERVE STREET
FACING THE ESPLANADE CAR PARK – NOT MAIN RECEPTION. THANKYOU. ***
You should be absolutely tripping over yourself to get to Observation Rise to check out this phenomenal two bedroom, beachfront townhouse.
Positioned on the iconic Scarborough beachfront, this property is about as close to the beach as you can get and offers panoramic views of the coastline from the south near Freo, across to Rottnest and north towards Hillarys Marina. You can stroll across the road for a dip, relax on your balcony (or in one of your two courtyards) or enjoy the spectacular resort-style lifestyle only Observation Rise can offer.
This townhouse is only one of nine in the complex and offers open-plan living over split levels on the ground floor, plus two bedrooms with private ensuites on the first floor.
The main bedroom is a show-stopping retreat where you can wake in the morning to watch the ocean or step out onto your balcony to check the morning surf. The spacious main ensuite has a spa bath with ocean views and every day will feel like a relaxed, coastal get-away.
The west coast sunlight streams into both floors of this beachfront beauty and you will struggle to find such impressive ocean views at this price point anywhere else in Scarborough.
What’s to love?
- Panoramic ocean views from both the ground and first floor;
- Spacious front and rear courtyards providing the perfect place to store your surfboards, enjoy a morning coffee, set up a pizza oven or share a casual afternoon drink with friends;
- Open plan living areas which are perfect for entertaining plus a laundry and powder room on the ground floor;
- On open fireplace in the sunken lounge where you can enjoy a glass of red and watch the winter storms roll across the water;
- The property is offered with all major appliances including the fridge, microwave, dishwasher, washing machine and dryer;
- Two secure car bays with separate storeroom;
- Easy access to a beach gate heading straight across to Scarborough beach;
- Short stroll to shops, cafes, restaurants, Scarborough Beach Pool, markets and much more;
- Opportunity to rent the property out short (holiday) or long term, or move in straight away.
The total property area is 204m2 and this townhouse has unlimited potential as a lifestyle or investment. Beachfront living does not get any better and this property is a MUST SEE for anyone who wants to live and breathe a super relaxed, beachfront existence.
Contact Rebecca Farris from Observation Rise Realty for further details.
- Outdoor lagoon pool with sandy beach and sun lounges;
- Indoor heated pool, spa and sauna;
- Fully equipped gymnasium;
- One full and two half court tennis courts with barbecue facilities;
- On-site building manager and night time security patrol;
- Resident herb/vegetable garden;
- Multiple public access ways to Scarborough Beach and the foreshore;
- Easy lock-up-and-leave home on the beach.
- Scarborough Primary School – 1.9kms (4 mins by car)
- Churchlands Senior High School – 6.1kms (12 mins by car)
- Mary’s Anglican Girl’s School – 2.4kms (4 mins by car)
- Hale Boy’s School – 5kms (10 mins by car)
- International School of WA/Doubleview Primary School – 3.4kms (7 mins by car)
- Luna Shopping Centre – 960m
- Brighton Road Shops – 2.5kms (4 mins by car)
- Karrinyup Shopping Centre – 4kms (6 mins by car)
- Innaloo Shopping Centre – 5kms (11 mins by car)
- Cafes, restaurants and bars – from 200m (5 mins walk)
- Scarborough Beach Pool – 1.6kms (3 mins by car)
- Hillary Marina – 10kms (15 mins by car)
- Perth CBD – 17kms (20 mins by car)
- Fremantle – 20kms (35 mins by car)
- Wembley Golf Course – 9.5kms (16 mins by car)
- Perth Airport – 30kms (30 mins by car)
- Buses, Taxis and Uber – walking distance
- Glendalough Train Station – 10 kms (15 mins by car)