TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Observation Rise is a predominantly residential complex and you are expected to respect neighbours and surrounding properties at all times.
- DEPOSIT: a $500 deposit is required at the time of booking to confirm your booking. Balance of costs are payable 30 days prior to your arrival. Bookings over 14 days or penthouse bookings may require a larger deposit.
- BOND: At time of booking we will require a copy of a current Drivers Licence and/or Passport and a valid Credit Card. Unless otherwise notified the credit card details given on booking will be the card used if required for damages or extra costs incurred such as additional cleaning or replacement of security tokens/remotes/keys etc and you agree to accept responsibility for any additional payments.
- DESCRIPTION OF PROPERTY: All information in respect of the property contained in the Observation Rise Realty website is believed to be correct at the time of the publication, however, all details are subject to change without notice. Observation Rise Realty will not accept any responsibility for any alterations to the Property or for any matter or occurrences beyond our reasonable control.
- EXTRA SUPPLIES: The apartments are privately owned and as such have been individually decorated and equipped. Unfortunately, we are unable to provide extra supplies (eg. cots or fold out beds).
- INTERNET: WIFI services are available in all apartments free of charge.
- VISITORS & FACILITIES: Use of the facilities are for guests and owners/tenants only. Visitors are welcome however as per the complex’s strata by-laws the number of guests are strictly limited to a maximum of 6. You are responsible for the actions and behaviour of your guests at all times.
- DEPARTURE: Departure is strictly no later than 10am on day of departure unless otherwise arranged. Apartments are left in a clean and tidy condition with all perishable grocery items disposed of and dishes washed. We will forward you a checklist prior to your departure and further departure details may be found on the fridge in the property.
- GUEST CANCELLATIONS: Cancellations within 30 days of the arrival date will forfeit the deposit. Cancellations within 14 days of arrival date will forfeit all monies paid. Observation Rise Realty reserves the right to charge a $100 administration fee plus any applicable merchant/transfer fees incurred to refund monies to the guest.
- CANCELLATION OR CHANGE BY HOST: In the unlikely event Observation Rise Realty is required to alter or cancel your booking we will (i) advise you at the earliest opportunity, (ii) make all reasonable efforts to accommodate you on terms that are acceptable to you in another rental property we manage or on any other dates the property may be available and (iii) if we are unable to accommodate you we will refund you any monies you have paid under the Agreement including an accommodation fee, deposit and security bond. No additional penalties or compensation will be paid to the guests under any circumstances.
- COVID: Covid is considered to be a known event and a foreseeable risk that you are accepting. Guests are strongly encouraged to purchased Holiday and Travel Insurance which covers cancellations as a result of having to isolate or cancel your travels and accommodation due to Covid.
- EARLY DEPARTURE: Should you decide to vacate the apartment early no refunds are offered as rates for booked dates are negotiated prior to your arrival dependent on the length of stay and apartment availability.
- BATH TOWELS: are not to be removed from the apartment and must not be used at the pool or beach. Beach towels are provided in the apartments for guests to use.
- POOL AND SPA FACILITIES: If you have young children using these facilities who are not yet toilet trained, please ensure swim nappies are used at all times. Costs incurred (in the vicinity of $750.00 plus for the indoor pool/spa and $1,000 plus for the outdoor pool) will be passed on to individuals, by the Strata Company/Building Management if the facilities need to be cleaned/ closed for specialty cleaning due to hygiene issues. This applies if your child was wearing a swim nappy and an accident still occurs.
- RESORT FACILITIES: The facilities including the pools, tennis courts, gym, lifts, BBQs, spa and sauna may closed on occasion for maintenance or repairs by Strata or Building Management. These closures are outside the control of Observation Rise Realty and no compensation will be provided if a closure occurs during your stay.
- NO SMOKING OR VAPING: All apartments are strictly non-smoking or vaping including balconies/courtyards and any common areas within the complex. You may be charged fumigation costs should this not be adhered to.
- BBQs: If you use the public BBQs on the tennis courts you are required to leave them in a clean and tidy condition or extra charges will apply.
- BALCONIES: If you drop glass, food or any item from a balcony that impacts a property below additional cleaning charges and penalties may apply.
- PETS: No pets are permitted in any of the properties or the common areas at any time with the exception of registered guide dogs or support animals.
- GUEST OBLIGATIONS: Guests are responsible for the property during their stay and all reasonable care will be taken to leave the property (including all utensils, fixtures, furniture, fittings, appliances and equipment) in a clean and tidy condition at the end of the stay. Any damage to any part of the property should be reported to Observation Rise Realty as soon as practicable after it occurs and the cost of repair/replacement will be deducted from the bond.
- SERVICE REQUESTS: Apartments are not serviced however a linen and/or cleaning service is available but must be booked and paid for in advance (additional fees apply).
- ACCESS: You agree to provide management and its staff/contractors access to the property during your stay if required and every effort will be made to contact you beforehand to arrange a suitable time unless the matter is urgent or an emergency.
- PARTIES AND FUNCTIONS: Parties, functions and gatherings are not permitted within the property or any common area of the complex and if evidenced, will be closed down immediately. Guests may be evicted immediately, management reserve the right to terminate the booking and all payments will be forfeited in full.
- INAPPROPRIATE &/OR UNACCEPTABLE BEHAVIOUR: At the discretion of Management, should any guest display behaviour deemed inappropriate or unacceptable, or should any illegal activities occur during the stay – management has the right to terminate the booking. All monies paid will be forfeited and no refunds will be given under these circumstances.
- REPLACEMENT OF SECURITY TOKENS/KEYS: Should guests lose or fail to return any sets of keys/security fobs, the cost to replace will be deducted from the credit card (at cost).
- PARKING: Guests are only permitted to park in the bays allocated specifically to the apartment they are residing in. Fines may be imposed by the City of Stirling for non-compliance and for parking in the visitors bays at the front of the complex and in the underground parking area.
- LOST PROPERTY: Observation Rise Realty take no responsibility for any items lost during your stay or left in the property on departure.
We trust you will enjoy your stay at Observation Rise.
(last updated: 22 March 2022)