This fully furnished, three bedroom apartment is located on the third level of the Reserve Building in Observation Rise and has show-stopping panoramic views of the iconic Scarborough beach. Watch waves crashing on the beach and enjoy sweeping ocean views across to Rottnest from nearly every room in the property.
The main bedroom features a dramatic floor-to-ceiling glass window where you can wake up and watch the ocean or pull up an arm-chair and enjoy a relaxed afternoon cup of tea (or glass of wine!) in the sun. The balcony wraps around the property so you can sit outside and overlook the coast or the outdoor lagoon pool.
It comfortably sleeps up to six people and is located in a secure complex with a wide range of resort style amenities at your fingertips.
It is the perfect place for a holiday with friends or a relaxed beachside family get-away and the beach, cafes, restaurants, shops, bars, public transport and more is right on your doorstep!
Apartment features include:
– Free WIFI and a smart TV so you can connect to your streaming accounts;
– Split system air-conditioning/heating to living areas;
– Fully equipped kitchen with open plan living/kitchen/dining;
– Three bedrooms including 3 x queen beds;
– Oceans views and balcony access from two of the three bedrooms;
– Two bathrooms (1 x ensuite from master bedroom);
– Spa bath in master ensuite;
– Internal laundry and second bathroom;
– Generous wrap-around balcony with ocean views;
– Excellent position within the complex with convenient access to all facilities;
– Lift access to the carpark right near the front door;
– Two underground secure car bays conveniently located not far from the lift.
Resort style amenities on offer at Observation Rise include:
– outdoor lagoon pool with sandy beach and sun lounges;
– indoor heated pool and spa;
– fully equipped gymnasium and sauna;
– full and half court tennis courts with barbecue facilities;
– on-site facilities manager and night time security patrol;
– Multiple public access ways to Scarborough Beach and the foreshore;
– Easy lock-up-and-leave accommodation on the beach.
The Scarborough Beach foreshore has undergone a significant $100 million+ makeover and includes an impressive selection of restaurants, cafes, bars, shops, playgrounds, skatepark and the $26m Scarborough Beach Pool. Whatever the season – this is the perfect place to holiday!
Please note the minimum stay for this property is 7 nights but a longer minimum stay may apply for some properties over peak periods including holidays and the festive season.