What’s in our holiday “starter pack”?
If you book a holiday in one of our fully furnished and equipped holiday properties, each apartment includes a full set of linen (plus beach towels) plus a “starter pack’ of basic items to get your stay underway. These items includes:
- A complimentary bottle of WA wine on arrival;
- A couple of toilet rolls in each bathroom;
- Small hand/body soaps for each guest;
- Dishwashing detergent and a couple of tablets for the dishwashing machine;
- Bin liners in the kitchen and bathrooms;
- Paper towels, sponges, wipes and tea towels;
- Tea, coffee and sugar sachets plus a small carton of milk.
- A couple of sachets of laundry liquid.
Quite often the properties may include other non-perishable items for your use including cleaning products, salt, pepper, oil, pantry items, cling wrap, alfoil, sauces and more – and you are welcome to help yourself!
We anticipate once you settle in you will pop to the shops and stock up on the all items you need including grocery items and toiletries. There are plenty of shops and supermarkets we can recommend. We are also happy to arrange a service clean and fresh linen change for you on request – just make sure you book in advance and we can advise the cost.
Enjoy your stay!